Scoreboard Example App
This basic scoreboard application uses ReCombine with SwiftUI.
The following user actions are possible:
- Selecting the home “Score” button adds one point to the home score.
- Selecting the away “Score” button adds one point to the away score.
- Selecting the “Post Score” button triggers an API call to post the score.
This example app shows:
- Defining actions, state, reducers, selectors.
- Registering a global Effect to make an asynchronous API call.
- Registering a local Effect to show an Alert.
- Testing reducers, selectors, and effects.
- Testing store-dependent view models.