Simple. Performant. Native.
A Swift Redux Library utilizing Apple’s Combine Framework.
See the full documentation on ReCombine.io
- 📈 Combine reducers makes scaling easy.
- 🤝 Side Effects allow abstraction of asynchronous calls.
- 🚀 Uses Combine, boosting performance in comparison to Redux libraries that use RxSwift.
- 🦁 Implements performance optimizations for you, including memoized selectors.
- 📲 Interacts seemlessly with SwiftUI.
- 🛠 Only depends on Combine under the hood.
The API is inspired by NgRx, Angular’s most popular Redux framework.